PokeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D*

2 posters

Go down

Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D* Empty Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D*

Post by thedumaznboy Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:02 pm

[GM APPLICATION] Mike - Ign: xTDMike
Name: Michael N.
What am I applying for?: GM/Developer
Skills: Ive had a lot of Admin/GM experiences, I can also C++ and some Java
How Long have I played MS?: 3 years
Why should you hire me?: Ive had many experiences, im pretty much always on, and I an be a real big help with just about anything.
Examples of my coding(c++, java, etc): Ive made my own server using C++, some from scratch codes, and I know a bit about Java.
Past experience with this subject (C++): Ive worked with C++ for 3 years, and as I said Ive made my own MS Server with it. It's pretty easy now to me =]
Any past servers you were GM or Dev for (GM): My own, CrazyMS, CakeStory, old and new GuardianMS,
My playing times: Pretty much always, especially since im on Summer Break now!
Other Things- I'm a intelligent young adult that does not want to be a gm for stupid purposes i actually want to help this server to bringing it to number 1 on rankings. I can also get people to vote. Thank you! your fellow member Mike ~a.k.a xTDMike
Something I have coded that is not public that I would like to give to the server: I can give many things because I use C++ and Java. Also, My server was made back in v55 so i still have some things that would work. But!: If you do need anything, please tell me and I will try to the best of my abilities to help. =]
I also know all the gm commands and some that people dont know about =P
i have SO many scripts that can really help your server out. Guilds,4th job, customized npcs and many more. Contact me if you think im qualified for this job.

Last edited by thedumaznboy on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

thedumaznboy

Back to top Go down

Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D* Empty Re: Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D*

Post by Shinoo Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Just to let you know I know pretty much all the gm commands... and don't thin k you'll be accepted like this you are not the better Wink theres people that got maybe better skills or anything than you and the last thing IT TAKES AROUND 5 YEARS TO MASTER C++, JAVA script and some more Wink so with two years you are not even at the half Razz and for me it made around 4 years that i've been doing this... WinkRazz think of it
Shinoo
Shinoo

Back to top Go down

Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D* Empty Re: Mike's Gm/Developer App *its a pretty good =D*

Post by thedumaznboy Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 pm

umm okay thnx for the flame? well uhh have you ever thought people can learn at a faster pace then other people? and how can u define me by just looking at what i wrote when you havent seen the things i can do? please get to know people better before you make fun of them. Whos says a person with 3 years experience cant be better then a person with 5? Well just saying what i think but hope you become a gm, im not saying im the best but i think im qualified for the job.

thedumaznboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoo Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:46 pm

ok ok but I don't flame I just tel you that with 2 years you don't have mastered them...
Shinoo
Shinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by thedumaznboy Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 am

did i say i mastered it? O-o i just said i had experience with it >_<

thedumaznboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down