PokeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications

2 posters

Go down

Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications Empty Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications

Post by Shinoo Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm

~GM APPLICATION~
Name: Stephanie
Timezone:EST
What am I applying for?: GM/Developer/Mod
Skills:I have a lot GM/Dev/Mod experience, since I can C++,java,mySQL,php
How Long have I played MS?: Since the beta went out I was one of the beta tester in MapleStory.
Why should you hire me?: I have alot of experiences, when i'm involve in a private server, I'm pretty much always on and I can help with probably anything.
To show you that I am pretty good: I made 2 private server 1 in C++ and one in Java script.
I was GM/Mod/Develloper in some private server, My 2 private server, 2 type of DarkMS, MyMS, Revolution MS, UGMS...
Some info: I don't wanna be a GM for summoning, equips, godly items or any stupid reason as this. I am here to help you code or to bring the server to the top#1 and to help all other to know this server.
Since, I had done my server I have the script for alot of things like nx drop,guilds,all the job,all the skills,some of my npc,all the boss and really more.I know almost all the code for a GM and I can deal with any professional or not situation and help any noobs or no.
When it's time to do an event I know what monster summons, how many to don't make the server lag really bad or crash it.
I have done too alot of website and one that I am really proud of is one website that I did with my brother. On it we had adds and more things to get money in 1 month we made 600$ so that can help for a good server.
If you need any help call me, pm me on just answer to this post thank you

-stephanie-
Shinoo
Shinoo

Back to top Go down

Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications Empty Re: Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications

Post by thedumaznboy Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Wow you like pretty much copied my format >_< thats so cheap. You took some of my ideals either, thats not fair Evil or Very Mad

thedumaznboy

Back to top Go down

Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications Empty Re: Shinoo GM's/Mod/Developer applications

Post by thedumaznboy Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:46 pm

But i admit you seem to me more uhh "experienced" then some of people that i read from these gm appl xD hope you become gm tho! Hope you think the same toward me Very Happy

thedumaznboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoo Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:47 pm

lol I dont copied your format this is the application I made for all the pserver I post to be a gm... I just paste them... Wink you too think of it before you said I copied you
Shinoo
Shinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by thedumaznboy Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 am

Lol even tho we seem to disagree on alot of things we think in similar ways xD Laughing
hey got aim =P maybe we can help each other out.

thedumaznboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down